Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[UI] Clickable event called twice
UnityEngine.UIElements.Clickable click event is called twice.
It leads to unexpected behavior with Visual Effect Graph for Collapse button.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account
- [Web] Project doesn't build when a version file is included
- Performance cost of looping animations increases over time