Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[UI] Clickable event called twice
UnityEngine.UIElements.Clickable click event is called twice.
It leads to unexpected behavior with Visual Effect Graph for Collapse button.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs