Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[UI] Button does not interact after nested canvas is used
1. Download attached project;
2. Open scene "Sample 1";
3. Enter Play mode;
4. Press on red button and notice, that it interacts;
5. Press "Push" button 2 times;
6. Try to press on red button again;
Actual result: The red button does not interact after Push button is pressed.
Expected result: The red button should interact after Push button is pressed.
Reproducible in: 5.6.0f1; 2017.1.0a4;
Not reproducible in: 5.5.2p3; 5.6.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version