Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[UI] Button does not interact after nested canvas is used
1. Download attached project;
2. Open scene "Sample 1";
3. Enter Play mode;
4. Press on red button and notice, that it interacts;
5. Press "Push" button 2 times;
6. Try to press on red button again;
Actual result: The red button does not interact after Push button is pressed.
Expected result: The red button should interact after Push button is pressed.
Reproducible in: 5.6.0f1; 2017.1.0a4;
Not reproducible in: 5.5.2p3; 5.6.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Clicking on cloud icon in "In the Cloud" section, instead of opening Unity Version selector it opens save project location Popup
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused
- Tilemap's collider is offset on the X-axis when using Isometric Tilemap
- [Prefab] Duplicating nested prefabs children does not maintain transform
- Modifying "Image.sprite" of an existing Image, deforms it