Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
[UI Builder] Pressing enter after renaming the elements not working in UI Builder Hierarchy
-Pressing enter after renaming the elements not working in UI Builder Hierarchy.
-Pressing the Escape(ESC) button is also not working to get out from the renamed state.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Window > UI Toolkit > UI Builder.
3. Library > Controls > Button.
4. Hierarchy > Double Click on Button > Rename > Enter.
Button element should be renamed.
2021.1.0a10, 2020.2.0f1, 2020.2.0b11
Working Fine in:
-Unable to test on 2020.2.b10 to 2020.2.0a1 due to errors on installing UI builder package.
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source