Search Issue Tracker
Udp packets are queued up/delayed when await Client.ReceiveAsync in async method is being called
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "NetworkTest.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode and observe the Console window
Expected result: the overflown udp packets are dropped, the printed time is equal to the current computer time
Actual result: the udp packets are queued up, the printed time is delayed
Reproducible with: 2017.4.23f1, 2018.3.8f1, 2019.1.0b6, 2019.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected