Search Issue Tracker
Ubuntu - Create list under Project palette does not display options correctly
When using the + button, under the Project menu, the list starts with a number or blank lines at the top.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Open Unity 2019.3.0a12
- Click the + button under the project palette
Notice issue >> Mutiple blank lines appear in the creation list.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first