Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Typed text is added to the selected text when using InputField.OnValidateInput
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "scene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. In the Game View, type "100" in the TextField
4. Select the TextField text and type "3"
Expected result: TextField's text is replaced with "3"
Actual result: TextField's text is not replaced (Typed text is added to the selected text)
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Intensity parameter ignores Culling Mask causing incorrect lightning when additional lights are disabled
- Input.GetKeyUp is true only for the first released mouse button when releasing mouse buttons outside the Game view
- Physics objects trip and/or jump when colliding with other colliders
- [Package Manager] Release Details of Assets include HTML tags
- Rigidbody2D.IsTouching does not return true on collision for its duplicate GameObjects when ContactFilter2D and LayerMask are used