Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Typed text is added to the selected text when using InputField.OnValidateInput
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "scene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. In the Game View, type "100" in the TextField
4. Select the TextField text and type "3"
Expected result: TextField's text is replaced with "3"
Actual result: TextField's text is not replaced (Typed text is added to the selected text)
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour