Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Typed text is added to the selected text when using InputField.OnValidateInput
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "scene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. In the Game View, type "100" in the TextField
4. Select the TextField text and type "3"
Expected result: TextField's text is replaced with "3"
Actual result: TextField's text is not replaced (Typed text is added to the selected text)
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode