Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Typed text is added to the selected text when using InputField.OnValidateInput
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "scene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. In the Game View, type "100" in the TextField
4. Select the TextField text and type "3"
Expected result: TextField's text is replaced with "3"
Actual result: TextField's text is not replaced (Typed text is added to the selected text)
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs
- [HDRP]Template Light Map is corrupted on first launch before rebaking