Search Issue Tracker
Type [ProceduralMaterial] cannot compile on WebGL and is not stripped
When trying to compile a build with a script that contains the type "ProceduralMaterial" (substances) to WebGL it will through a missing reference exception.
1. Open attached project.
2. Try to build to WebGL
3. Observe errors
~ Non-supported code should be stripped?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Multiple functions in native .dll cause crash in g_logv
- [Player] Screen flickers after launching MacOS Standalone build for x86 architecture
- Particles are spawned with incorrect sizes when calling from LateUpdate
- Undo of sprite dropped to hierarchy does not work
- Assert.NotNull passes even though a reference is missing