Search Issue Tracker
Type [ProceduralMaterial] cannot compile on WebGL and is not stripped
When trying to compile a build with a script that contains the type "ProceduralMaterial" (substances) to WebGL it will through a missing reference exception.
1. Open attached project.
2. Try to build to WebGL
3. Observe errors
~ Non-supported code should be stripped?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MacOS] Exclusive Fullscreen mode launches into windowed mode when "Allow Fullscreen Switch" is unchecked.
- Passing prefab's transform as a parent while Instantiating the prefab fails silently
- Individual particles jump to wrong place when the Particle System changes position if the simulation speed is != 1
- The toolbar of Project Window is higher than the toolbars of other windows
- SetIsHierarchyDispatchInterested error is thrown when setting probeAnchor during OnPostprocesModel