Search Issue Tracker
Type [ProceduralMaterial] cannot compile on WebGL and is not stripped
When trying to compile a build with a script that contains the type "ProceduralMaterial" (substances) to WebGL it will through a missing reference exception.
1. Open attached project.
2. Try to build to WebGL
3. Observe errors
~ Non-supported code should be stripped?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Stacktrace sentries are enabled in development builds of Windows and Mac standalone players with IL2CPP scripting backend
- Windows and Mac standalone players with IL2CPP do not have null checks enabled in non-development builds
- Class layout is not working properly when changing scripting define symbols in a build
- [Editor] Editor window, Panel and all related managed object are leaking
- Light Probe settings "Use Proxy Volume" color is saturated