Search Issue Tracker
Type [ProceduralMaterial] cannot compile on WebGL and is not stripped
When trying to compile a build with a script that contains the type "ProceduralMaterial" (substances) to WebGL it will through a missing reference exception.
1. Open attached project.
2. Try to build to WebGL
3. Observe errors
~ Non-supported code should be stripped?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scripting::ConnectScriptingWrapperToObject crash when entering play mode
- RenderTexture::Create crashes Unity using RGB565 with Nvidia GTX 760
- prcore::BlitImage crash when video resolution is very low
- TouchScreenKeyboard.Open parameter 'autocorrection' does not work
- AnimatorOverrideController does not switch through animations