Search Issue Tracker
Type [ProceduralMaterial] cannot compile on WebGL and is not stripped
When trying to compile a build with a script that contains the type "ProceduralMaterial" (substances) to WebGL it will through a missing reference exception.
1. Open attached project.
2. Try to build to WebGL
3. Observe errors
~ Non-supported code should be stripped?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera Viewport Rect and Depth causes rendering issues with multiple Cameras
- Character model collapses on animation transition when its Animator Controller contains multiple layers
- [CommandBuffers] Realtime shadows are delayed when shadow projection parameters are fetched
- Calling PlayableDirector.Evaluate() in Playmode causes a Timeline to Start Playing
- [Auto][PVR] Lightmap indices of 4K Lightmaps are assigned incorrectly