Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.1
Type.GetMethod() asserts for methods with default float parameter when System.Single TypeInfo is not initialized
There's an assert in il2cpp::vm::Parameter::GetDefaultParameterValueObject that fails in this particular case. Attaching repro project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Prefab] Duplicating nested prefabs children does not maintain transform
- Modifying "Image.sprite" of an existing Image, deforms it
- [Timeline] Deleting an "Animation Track" that points to the same Animator, breaks Custom Track preview
- [HDRP] The Camera's Color buffer is no longer accessible in the VFX Graph
- Two incompatible components can be added to a GameObject when using the Prefab Mode