Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
Two pass Surface Shader does not include Vertex color data in the second pass
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Select "OW_Decal" shader
3. Click "Show generated code", look at line 627
4. Observe that the second pass vertex color is set to "no"
Expected result: Vertex color should be recognized correctly and set to "YES"
Note: Vertex color is not recognized even though both passes multiply vertex color to the base color, this causes the smoothness value to make almost no effect to the decal.
Reproduced in: 2017.1.0a4, 5.6.0f2, 5.5.2f1
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website