Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Two pass Surface Shader does not include Vertex color data in the second pass
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Select "OW_Decal" shader
3. Click "Show generated code", look at line 627
4. Observe that the second pass vertex color is set to "no"
Expected result: Vertex color should be recognized correctly and set to "YES"
Note: Vertex color is not recognized even though both passes multiply vertex color to the base color, this causes the smoothness value to make almost no effect to the decal.
Reproduced in: 2017.1.0a4, 5.6.0f2, 5.5.2f1
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window