Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Two pass Surface Shader does not include Vertex color data in the second pass
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Select "OW_Decal" shader
3. Click "Show generated code", look at line 627
4. Observe that the second pass vertex color is set to "no"
Expected result: Vertex color should be recognized correctly and set to "YES"
Note: Vertex color is not recognized even though both passes multiply vertex color to the base color, this causes the smoothness value to make almost no effect to the decal.
Reproduced in: 2017.1.0a4, 5.6.0f2, 5.5.2f1
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity titlebar reports Trial license
- HDRP Raytracing flickering in Game View
- Clicking on the Layouts button causes "Menu Window/Layouts couldn't be found" error with specific scripts in the project
- Environment.TickCount does not update when phone is in sleep mode
- Cannot activate license within a docker container