Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Two pass Surface Shader does not include Vertex color data in the second pass
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Select "OW_Decal" shader
3. Click "Show generated code", look at line 627
4. Observe that the second pass vertex color is set to "no"
Expected result: Vertex color should be recognized correctly and set to "YES"
Note: Vertex color is not recognized even though both passes multiply vertex color to the base color, this causes the smoothness value to make almost no effect to the decal.
Reproduced in: 2017.1.0a4, 5.6.0f2, 5.5.2f1
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment
- [Asset Importer] Custom framerate error should only be logged when frame rate is used
- 'NullReferenceException' is thrown when selecting multiple Particle Systems with Texture Sheet Animation module expanded
- Particle System with Texture Sheet Animation has a different playback speed from an Animation clip when using "FPS" Time Mode
- [PLM] Baked contribution from high intensity HDRIs is not handled properly in linear color space