Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Two pass Surface Shader does not include Vertex color data in the second pass
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Select "OW_Decal" shader
3. Click "Show generated code", look at line 627
4. Observe that the second pass vertex color is set to "no"
Expected result: Vertex color should be recognized correctly and set to "YES"
Note: Vertex color is not recognized even though both passes multiply vertex color to the base color, this causes the smoothness value to make almost no effect to the decal.
Reproduced in: 2017.1.0a4, 5.6.0f2, 5.5.2f1
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true