Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
[tvOS] Splash Screens and Icons assigned in Unity Editor are not correctly added to xcode project
1. Build the attached project for AppleTV (it has icon and splash files attached).
2. Observe that when building in Xcode you'll get several "file [..] for the image set [..] does not exist" (see in below). The files itself are copied, but their names are corrupted.
Version 5.3.0f1 (0a60faa535e3)
Thu, 12 Nov 2015 16:13:38 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Symbolink Sources option broke for Android
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is inconsistent when Reload Scene is disabled in Configurable Play Mode
- Spam in console when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment