Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[tvOS][Simulator] Simulator builds crash due to default graphics being set to Metal only
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Switch to AppleTV
3. Go to Player Settings and change 'Device SDK' to 'Simulator SDK'
4. Build the project
5. Build and deploy the Xcode project
6. Notice the game crashes on startup
Workaround: Add 'OpenGLES2' or 'OpenGLES3' to the 'Graphics APIs' list.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.4f1, 2018.2.0b7, 2018.3.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursively when exiting Play Mode
- [Asset Bundles] Bundles are not cached when using certain request URLs
- [URP] Color correction effects are applied to overlay camera when only being added to the base camera
- Ribbon trail with Attach Ribbons To Transform checked and Simulation Space property set to World is attached to (0,0,0) position
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI