Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[tvOS][Simulator] Simulator builds crash due to default graphics being set to Metal only
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Switch to AppleTV
3. Go to Player Settings and change 'Device SDK' to 'Simulator SDK'
4. Build the project
5. Build and deploy the Xcode project
6. Notice the game crashes on startup
Workaround: Add 'OpenGLES2' or 'OpenGLES3' to the 'Graphics APIs' list.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.4f1, 2018.2.0b7, 2018.3.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab Asset reference to itself changes when closed and reopened
- Adding "Vertical Layout Group" Component to a "TMP Button" and then pressing "Undo" does not change the Text position back
- Handles.RotationHandle and Handles.PositionHandle trigger prefab override when updating current values with the same values
- Undo operation doesn't undo an instance of prefab which was previously deleted and recreated from the same instance
- A reference of a Prefab instance to its Prefab gets reset to the instance itself when entering Play Mode