Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[tvOS][Simulator] Simulator builds crash due to default graphics being set to Metal only
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Switch to AppleTV
3. Go to Player Settings and change 'Device SDK' to 'Simulator SDK'
4. Build the project
5. Build and deploy the Xcode project
6. Notice the game crashes on startup
Workaround: Add 'OpenGLES2' or 'OpenGLES3' to the 'Graphics APIs' list.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.4f1, 2018.2.0b7, 2018.3.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Weight Field in the LimbSolver2D Component for 2D IK Can’t Be Animated or Smoothly Transitioned
- Selected “Landscape Left” orientation of the “ScreenOrientation” dropdown in the Inspector window gets deselected when deselecting and selecting GameObject that contains a “ScreenOrientation” dropdown
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX
- [Android 4.4] Player crashes at splash screen when building with Frame Timing Stats enabled in the Player Settings
- VisualElement’s auto width is incorrect when the element’s parent has a set width