Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[tvOS][Simulator] Simulator builds crash due to default graphics being set to Metal only
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Switch to AppleTV
3. Go to Player Settings and change 'Device SDK' to 'Simulator SDK'
4. Build the project
5. Build and deploy the Xcode project
6. Notice the game crashes on startup
Workaround: Add 'OpenGLES2' or 'OpenGLES3' to the 'Graphics APIs' list.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.4f1, 2018.2.0b7, 2018.3.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object