Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[tvOS][Simulator] Simulator builds crash due to default graphics being set to Metal only
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Switch to AppleTV
3. Go to Player Settings and change 'Device SDK' to 'Simulator SDK'
4. Build the project
5. Build and deploy the Xcode project
6. Notice the game crashes on startup
Workaround: Add 'OpenGLES2' or 'OpenGLES3' to the 'Graphics APIs' list.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.4f1, 2018.2.0b7, 2018.3.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- [Terrain] The function TerrainData.GetDetailLayer only returns 0 or 1
- [Windows 7] VideoPlayer.Prepare causes a stack overflow crash if Video is loaded from asset bundle
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode