Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.2
[tvOS] Rendering path cannot be changed for Apple TV builds
1. Create an empty project.
2. Observe that there is no rendering path setting in Apple TV player settings.
Also if something other than 'Deferred' is set on the on Camera, it silently default to deferred after building.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website