Search Issue Tracker
[tvOS] Native input fields can't be used with a gamepad
In trampoline UnityAppController+ViewHandling.mm change createUnityViewControllerForTVOS to:
UnityDefaultTVViewController* controller = [[UnityDefaultTVViewController alloc] init];
// This enables game controller use in on-screen keyboard
controller.controllerUserInteractionEnabled = YES;
1. Attach a gamepad to you Apple TV (used Steelseries stratus).
2. Build and run the attached project.
3. Click on any of the input field.
4. Observe that the native keyboard can't be navigated/used with the gamepad (only Apple remote works).
This works in all other native apps I've tested (Search app, Youtube, Bloomberg TV etc..)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol