Search Issue Tracker
[tvOS] Native input fields can't be used with a gamepad
In trampoline UnityAppController+ViewHandling.mm change createUnityViewControllerForTVOS to:
UnityDefaultTVViewController* controller = [[UnityDefaultTVViewController alloc] init];
// This enables game controller use in on-screen keyboard
controller.controllerUserInteractionEnabled = YES;
1. Attach a gamepad to you Apple TV (used Steelseries stratus).
2. Build and run the attached project.
3. Click on any of the input field.
4. Observe that the native keyboard can't be navigated/used with the gamepad (only Apple remote works).
This works in all other native apps I've tested (Search app, Youtube, Bloomberg TV etc..)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process