Search Issue Tracker
[tvOS] Native input fields can't be used with a gamepad
In trampoline UnityAppController+ViewHandling.mm change createUnityViewControllerForTVOS to:
UnityDefaultTVViewController* controller = [[UnityDefaultTVViewController alloc] init];
// This enables game controller use in on-screen keyboard
controller.controllerUserInteractionEnabled = YES;
1. Attach a gamepad to you Apple TV (used Steelseries stratus).
2. Build and run the attached project.
3. Click on any of the input field.
4. Observe that the native keyboard can't be navigated/used with the gamepad (only Apple remote works).
This works in all other native apps I've tested (Search app, Youtube, Bloomberg TV etc..)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags