Search Issue Tracker
[tvOS] Native input fields can't be used with a gamepad
In trampoline UnityAppController+ViewHandling.mm change createUnityViewControllerForTVOS to:
UnityDefaultTVViewController* controller = [[UnityDefaultTVViewController alloc] init];
// This enables game controller use in on-screen keyboard
controller.controllerUserInteractionEnabled = YES;
1. Attach a gamepad to you Apple TV (used Steelseries stratus).
2. Build and run the attached project.
3. Click on any of the input field.
4. Observe that the native keyboard can't be navigated/used with the gamepad (only Apple remote works).
This works in all other native apps I've tested (Search app, Youtube, Bloomberg TV etc..)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [WebGL] Blit with Custom Shader is not rendered in Player
- Error “TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ’getSupportedExtensions')" is thrown and WebGL builds do not run on ChromeOS devices when using WebGL 1.0 Graphics API
- [HDRP] SUCCEEDED(hr) error is thrown when the project's Shadows Filtering Quality is set to High or Very High
- With specific Windows 10 settings, the player window resolution does not match the values passed into Screen.SetResolution()
- Material leaks memory when using PostProcess-Layer