Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[tvOS] Missing icon and splash images in the Xcode build
1. Create a new Unity project.
2. Build it as tvOS project.
3. Check 'UnityImages.xcassets' and 'Unity-iPhone' folders in the Xcode project directory.
- Icon and splash screen png files are missing (Screenshots attached).
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to baked lightmap textures
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%
- WebcamTexture Doesn't work on HoloLens 2
- [Packman] Multiple assemblies with the same name from project and packages conflict