Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[tvOS] Calling PlayerSettings.GetScriptingDefineSymbolsForGroup(BuildTargetGroup.tvOS) fails
1. Open the attached project and click "Test/Bug" in the menu to call:
2. Observe that it fails with :
PlayerSettings Validation: Requested build target group (25) doesn't exist; #define symbols for scripting won't be added.
Bug:Foo() (at Assets/Editor/Bug.cs:9)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied