Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[tvOS] Calling PlayerSettings.GetScriptingDefineSymbolsForGroup(BuildTargetGroup.tvOS) fails
1. Open the attached project and click "Test/Bug" in the menu to call:
2. Observe that it fails with :
PlayerSettings Validation: Requested build target group (25) doesn't exist; #define symbols for scripting won't be added.
Bug:Foo() (at Assets/Editor/Bug.cs:9)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website