Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[tvOS] Calling PlayerSettings.GetScriptingDefineSymbolsForGroup(BuildTargetGroup.tvOS) fails
1. Open the attached project and click "Test/Bug" in the menu to call:
2. Observe that it fails with :
PlayerSettings Validation: Requested build target group (25) doesn't exist; #define symbols for scripting won't be added.
Bug:Foo() (at Assets/Editor/Bug.cs:9)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build