Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[tvOS] Calling PlayerSettings.GetScriptingDefineSymbolsForGroup(BuildTargetGroup.tvOS) fails
1. Open the attached project and click "Test/Bug" in the menu to call:
2. Observe that it fails with :
PlayerSettings Validation: Requested build target group (25) doesn't exist; #define symbols for scripting won't be added.
Bug:Foo() (at Assets/Editor/Bug.cs:9)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException errors spam the console, after upgrading a package in PAckage Manager
- [QuickSearch] Default Assets are not appearing in the Object picker browser
- App crashes on launch when mesh of object has Read/Write disabled
- Material keyword APIs don't list keywords when using a newly imported SpeedTree
- Curves Editor crops big values