Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[tvOS] Calling PlayerSettings.GetScriptingDefineSymbolsForGroup(BuildTargetGroup.tvOS) fails
1. Open the attached project and click "Test/Bug" in the menu to call:
2. Observe that it fails with :
PlayerSettings Validation: Requested build target group (25) doesn't exist; #define symbols for scripting won't be added.
Bug:Foo() (at Assets/Editor/Bug.cs:9)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs