Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.31f1, 2022.3.10f1, 2023.1.14f1, 2023.2.0b10, 2023.3.0a1, 2024.1.0a1
[tvOS 16] No text navigation occurs when using Controller-Driven Text Input
How to reproduce:
1. Run the attached project on an Apple with tvOS 16.
2. Using a controller/gamepad, select the Input field
3. Attempt to navigate on the keyboard with the controller/gamepad.
Expected result: You can navigate along the keyboard with no issues.
(You can see this if you set 'UnityEngine.tvOS.Remote.allowExitToHome' and 'UnityEngine.tvOS.Remote.touchesEnabled' to set to 'false')
Actual result: No keyboard navigation occurs
Reproduced with: 2020.3.43f1
Reproducible with: AppleTV (tvOS 16)
Not reproducible with: AppleTV (tvOS 13.3.1)
Note: Reproduction video attached
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player