Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
Editor crashes when trying to play a scene with iOS device connected to the editor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Connect an iOS device through USB
3. Go to Edit/Project Settings/Editor and change the 'Device' field to the one that is connected
4. Play the scene for a couple seconds and then stop it
5. Close and reopen the project
6. Play the scene
7. Notice Unity editor crashes with 'Fatal Error' message
Workaround: After reopening the project, set the 'Device' field to 'None' and reopen the project again, then you can play it without crashing.
Does not reproduce with 5.3.0f4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Mar 16, 2016 14:48
Great! I'm excited to get back to developing :) But, I'm trying to figure out how to update from 5.3.2f1 to 5.3.0f4... I'm not sure I understand the numbering scheme, but it almost looks like a downgrade. I am having this error in 5.3.2f1and I see there is a new release available on the site of 5.3.4f1 - is this the one you are referring to?
When I try to run the "check for updates" from within my installed version (5.3.2f1) it says no updates are available.
Mar 15, 2016 14:10
Thank you very much for your help. i was going nuts of late trying to sort out that problem.