Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
Editor crashes when trying to play a scene with iOS device connected to the editor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Connect an iOS device through USB
3. Go to Edit/Project Settings/Editor and change the 'Device' field to the one that is connected
4. Play the scene for a couple seconds and then stop it
5. Close and reopen the project
6. Play the scene
7. Notice Unity editor crashes with 'Fatal Error' message
Workaround: After reopening the project, set the 'Device' field to 'None' and reopen the project again, then you can play it without crashing.
Does not reproduce with 5.3.0f4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached