Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
"Trying to add UI_Console" and other errors pop up when SetActive() method is called
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "Dwarf Mountain New"
2. Load scene "Game"
3. Enter Play mode
Expected Result: Game plays without any errors
Actual Result: "Trying to add UI_Console (UnityEngine.UI.Image) for graphic rebuild while we are already inside a graphic rebuild loop. This is not supported." and similar errors occur.
Regression first introduced in: 2017.2.0a1.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a1, 2017.3.0b5, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.2.0a2.
Not reproducible with: 5.5.5p1, 5.6.4f1, 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0a1.
Note: SetActive() method is located in WindowConsole.cs script, line 105.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour