Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
"Trying to add UI_Console" and other errors pop up when SetActive() method is called
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "Dwarf Mountain New"
2. Load scene "Game"
3. Enter Play mode
Expected Result: Game plays without any errors
Actual Result: "Trying to add UI_Console (UnityEngine.UI.Image) for graphic rebuild while we are already inside a graphic rebuild loop. This is not supported." and similar errors occur.
Regression first introduced in: 2017.2.0a1.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a1, 2017.3.0b5, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.2.0a2.
Not reproducible with: 5.5.5p1, 5.6.4f1, 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0a1.
Note: SetActive() method is located in WindowConsole.cs script, line 105.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array