Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
"Trying to add UI_Console" and other errors pop up when SetActive() method is called
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "Dwarf Mountain New"
2. Load scene "Game"
3. Enter Play mode
Expected Result: Game plays without any errors
Actual Result: "Trying to add UI_Console (UnityEngine.UI.Image) for graphic rebuild while we are already inside a graphic rebuild loop. This is not supported." and similar errors occur.
Regression first introduced in: 2017.2.0a1.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a1, 2017.3.0b5, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.2.0a2.
Not reproducible with: 5.5.5p1, 5.6.4f1, 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0a1.
Note: SetActive() method is located in WindowConsole.cs script, line 105.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- [Legacy Input] Left and Right stick press doesn't work on Xbox One and PS4 controllers
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)