Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
"Trying to add UI_Console" and other errors pop up when SetActive() method is called
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "Dwarf Mountain New"
2. Load scene "Game"
3. Enter Play mode
Expected Result: Game plays without any errors
Actual Result: "Trying to add UI_Console (UnityEngine.UI.Image) for graphic rebuild while we are already inside a graphic rebuild loop. This is not supported." and similar errors occur.
Regression first introduced in: 2017.2.0a1.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a1, 2017.3.0b5, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.2.0a2.
Not reproducible with: 5.5.5p1, 5.6.4f1, 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0a1.
Note: SetActive() method is located in WindowConsole.cs script, line 105.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][Test Framework] Test Runner prevents interaction with the pause button when "Debug.Break" is used in a test
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes