Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
Crash on AddInbetweenKey<float> when adding a key to a UI object animation curve via double clicking
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "UI Animation Curve Crash.zip" project
2. Open Animation window
3. Select "New Animation" animation
4. Select "Anchored Position" property
5. Select Curves display
6. Keep double-clicking on the curve
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a5, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a13.
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.17f1, 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.0a4.
Changing Anchored.position.z from the default value causes the crash to not reproduce anymore.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse