Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
Crash on AddInbetweenKey<float> when adding a key to a UI object animation curve via double clicking
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "UI Animation Curve Crash.zip" project
2. Open Animation window
3. Select "New Animation" animation
4. Select "Anchored Position" property
5. Select Curves display
6. Keep double-clicking on the curve
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a5, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a13.
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.17f1, 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.0a4.
Changing Anchored.position.z from the default value causes the crash to not reproduce anymore.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build
- Reflective Shaders flicker when using Custom SRP Loop
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count