Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
Crash on AddInbetweenKey<float> when adding a key to a UI object animation curve via double clicking
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "UI Animation Curve Crash.zip" project
2. Open Animation window
3. Select "New Animation" animation
4. Select "Anchored Position" property
5. Select Curves display
6. Keep double-clicking on the curve
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a5, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a13.
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.17f1, 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.0a4.
Changing Anchored.position.z from the default value causes the crash to not reproduce anymore.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine