Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
Crash on AddInbetweenKey<float> when adding a key to a UI object animation curve via double clicking
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "UI Animation Curve Crash.zip" project
2. Open Animation window
3. Select "New Animation" animation
4. Select "Anchored Position" property
5. Select Curves display
6. Keep double-clicking on the curve
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a5, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a13.
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.17f1, 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.0a4.
Changing Anchored.position.z from the default value causes the crash to not reproduce anymore.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone