Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
Crash on AddInbetweenKey<float> when adding a key to a UI object animation curve via double clicking
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "UI Animation Curve Crash.zip" project
2. Open Animation window
3. Select "New Animation" animation
4. Select "Anchored Position" property
5. Select Curves display
6. Keep double-clicking on the curve
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a5, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a13.
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.17f1, 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.0a4.
Changing Anchored.position.z from the default value causes the crash to not reproduce anymore.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'