Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.1
Triangle & quad Sprites can generate far too many vertices
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the scene view
3. Set the view to "Wireframe"
4. The right sprite ("night_bg_lowerright") generated mesh has too many vertices
I tried rotating the sprite and it generated mesh properly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used