Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
Trees are not generated from Code in the Built Game when Terrain Data is created via Code using the Constructor
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "isaac_tree_test" Scene in the attached "New Unity Project.zip" Project
2. Enter Play Mode to see the expected Behavior
3. Build and Run to see the Actual Behavior in the Standalone Build
Expected Behavior: The Trees are added and removed from the Terrain after a couple of seconds
Actual Behavior: The Trees are not generated at all
Reproducible with: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0b6, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a3, 2019.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0b5, 2019.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string