Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
'Translation DoF' setting on Mecanim Humanoids still discards bone translations
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. There is imported FBX file
3. The rig is imported as a humanoid Mecanim avatar
4. Expand the model from Assets folder and select Avatar
5. Click on configure avatar
6. At the bottom of Muscles and Setting tab enable Translation DoF
7. Click on Apply and Done
8. Go to the Animation import settings
Actual result: a warning is displayed that some bones still 'has translation animation that will be discarded
Expected result: all bone translations are allowed
If this is not a bug, then documentation should be improved https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/MuscleDefinitions.html stating that there might be cases that some animated translations still will be discarded.
Reproducible: 5.3.6p8, 5.4.2p3, 5.5.0b10, 5.6.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor tries to compile JS files included WebGL templates
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"