Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
'Translation DoF' setting on Mecanim Humanoids still discards bone translations
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. There is imported FBX file
3. The rig is imported as a humanoid Mecanim avatar
4. Expand the model from Assets folder and select Avatar
5. Click on configure avatar
6. At the bottom of Muscles and Setting tab enable Translation DoF
7. Click on Apply and Done
8. Go to the Animation import settings
Actual result: a warning is displayed that some bones still 'has translation animation that will be discarded
Expected result: all bone translations are allowed
If this is not a bug, then documentation should be improved https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/MuscleDefinitions.html stating that there might be cases that some animated translations still will be discarded.
Reproducible: 5.3.6p8, 5.4.2p3, 5.5.0b10, 5.6.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"