Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
'Translation DoF' setting on Mecanim Humanoids still discards bone translations
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. There is imported FBX file
3. The rig is imported as a humanoid Mecanim avatar
4. Expand the model from Assets folder and select Avatar
5. Click on configure avatar
6. At the bottom of Muscles and Setting tab enable Translation DoF
7. Click on Apply and Done
8. Go to the Animation import settings
Actual result: a warning is displayed that some bones still 'has translation animation that will be discarded
Expected result: all bone translations are allowed
If this is not a bug, then documentation should be improved https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/MuscleDefinitions.html stating that there might be cases that some animated translations still will be discarded.
Reproducible: 5.3.6p8, 5.4.2p3, 5.5.0b10, 5.6.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] Terrain paint brush highlighter is missing when using the Light Weight Render Pipeline
- [Scripting/Particles] Gradient Scripting API thread checks have changed after bindings upgrade.
- Issue with reflection probe artifact staying after stopping gameview
- Unity freezes for a short time when prefab with animation is selected
- Input buffering and responsiveness issue for Linux Standalone builds with low framerate