Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
1. Open a new scene
2. Create a cube
3. Activate the Transform Tool
4. Hold Shift and rotate the cube
When initiating the rotation action, the rotation value on the cube will reset to 0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned