Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
transform precision issue when moving multiple objects
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Select all 4 planes
3. Drag the objects a big distance on one x axis
4. Inspect how the planes are now not alligned (in some cases there is a gap, in some planes overlap)
Expected behaviour: Moving a group of objects moves all of them the same distance
Actual behaviour: Due to floating point inprecision the objects are not moved the same distance
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f1, 5.5.3p3, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b4
Fixed in: 2017.2.0b1
Backported to: 2017.1.0f1, 5.6.2p1, 5.5.4p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab