Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Transform handles are lit and hidden by light source
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "point_light_linear"
3. In hierarchy select "Point light" or "Plane" and notice that transform handles are lit ant barely visible. The higher intensity of lightsource, the less they are visible
- Reproduced with: 5.6.1p2, 2017.1.0b8
- Not reproducible: 5.6.1p1
- Needs to be backported
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked