Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
Transform::GetWorldToLocalMatrix crash during first import when accessing Components in Prefabs
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download QA-supplied project ("case_1165801-prefabTransformAccessCrash.zip")
2. Edit "producePrefabTransformAccessCrash.bat" to change Unity versions (set UNITY_PATH=)
3. Run "producePrefabTransformAccessCrash.bat"
Reproduced in: 2018.4.0f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.3.0a7
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.29f1*, 2018.3.0a1*, 2018.3.14f1*
Note: *Packages break, that might impact reproducibility
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'