Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2.12f1
Transform.hierarchyCount always returns 0 regardless of the number of transforms in the transform's hierarchy data structure
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Create a new script that prints out 'Transform.hierarchyCount'
3. Attach the script to any GameObject
4. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: the number of transforms in the transform's hierarchy is printed in the Console window
Actual result: the number '0' is always printed in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.8f1, 2018.3.0b2, 2019.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2018.1.9f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.