Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.12f1
Fixed in 2018.2, 2018.3
Transform.hierarchyCount always returns 0 regardless of the number of transforms in the transform's hierarchy data structure
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Create a new script that prints out 'Transform.hierarchyCount'
3. Attach the script to any GameObject
4. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: the number of transforms in the transform's hierarchy is printed in the Console window
Actual result: the number '0' is always printed in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.8f1, 2018.3.0b2, 2019.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2018.1.9f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project