Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.12f1
Fixed in 2018.2.X, 2018.3.X
Transform.hierarchyCount always returns 0 regardless of the number of transforms in the transform's hierarchy data structure
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Create a new script that prints out 'Transform.hierarchyCount'
3. Attach the script to any GameObject
4. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: the number of transforms in the transform's hierarchy is printed in the Console window
Actual result: the number '0' is always printed in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.8f1, 2018.3.0b2, 2019.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2018.1.9f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete