Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Transform component of the object is not being updated properly when it is marked as HideFlags.DontSave
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "EditModeBug.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select any "Buggy Object"
3. In Scene view, take the Move tool and move the object (move it using Scene gizmos, works with Move, Rotate, Scale tools)
4. Observe Inspector window (the values are not updated)
5. In Inspector window, left-click on Transform -> Position text
6. Observe Inspector window (the values are updated)
Expected result: moving the object in Scene view updates the Transform in the Inspector window immediately
Actual result: the object's Transform component is only updated when clicking on specific spots in the Inspector window (clicking on text fields, buttons, etc.)
Reproducible with: 2017.4.16f1, 2018.3.0b12, 2019.1.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Set as first/last sibling is not working when using Menu Bar
- [Hololens 2] GameObjects with an ARAnchor attached are deleted when disabled
- AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() is unable to find Transform when entering Play Mode
- Trying to read mesh produces "Reading UV coordinates of mesh "" failed. Only float32 format is supported." error
- Reload Script Assemblies never load when entering debug mode