Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Trail Renderer showing a gap
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "TrailRenderer.zip" in Unity 5.2 or earlier.
2. Enter play mode.
3. Try slowly moving Trail game object in scene view.
4. No gap appears between sphere and trail.
5. Open project in Unity 5.3 or newer.
6. Doing steps 2-3 in this version results in gap between sphere and trail.
Reproduced on Windows 10 with 5.3.0f4, 5.4.0b10
Not reproduced on 5.1.0f3 and 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol