Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Trail Renderer showing a gap
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "TrailRenderer.zip" in Unity 5.2 or earlier.
2. Enter play mode.
3. Try slowly moving Trail game object in scene view.
4. No gap appears between sphere and trail.
5. Open project in Unity 5.3 or newer.
6. Doing steps 2-3 in this version results in gap between sphere and trail.
Reproduced on Windows 10 with 5.3.0f4, 5.4.0b10
Not reproduced on 5.1.0f3 and 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Aug 22, 2020 10:51
good one <a href="https://www.lyricsauto.com">lyricsauto</a>