Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Trail Renderer showing a gap
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "TrailRenderer.zip" in Unity 5.2 or earlier.
2. Enter play mode.
3. Try slowly moving Trail game object in scene view.
4. No gap appears between sphere and trail.
5. Open project in Unity 5.3 or newer.
6. Doing steps 2-3 in this version results in gap between sphere and trail.
Reproduced on Windows 10 with 5.3.0f4, 5.4.0b10
Not reproduced on 5.1.0f3 and 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process