Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.46f1, 2021.3.19f1, 2022.2.7f1, 2023.1.0b1
Won't Fix in 2022.1.X
Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "InputLostTest.zip" and load Scene "SampleScene"
2. Open Unity Remote on a mobile device
3. In Project Settings -> Editor ensure the correct mobile device is selected
4. Enter Play Mode
5. In the Device Simulator (Window -> General -> Device Simulator) use the mouse to simulate a continuous touch
6. Without releasing your mouse, kill Unity Remote on the mobile device
Expected result: touch input does not get reset in Device Simulator
Actual result: touch input gets reset in Device Simulator
Reproducible with: 3.0.3-preview (2020.3.36f1), 2021.3.5f1, 2022.1.7f1, 2022.2.0a18, 2022.3.0a1
- Ordinarily, any kind of touch on the Remote app resets the touch input from Device Simulator, however just putting the Remote app in the background does not reset it
- Reproducible both on iOS and Android
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version