Search Issue Tracker
Duplicate in 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Touch Input doesn't work in Play Mode when running an Editor on a Touchscreen device
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the user's attached project "Gameplay.zip" on a touchscreen device
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. In the Game View try to click on UI Controls
Expected result: UI Controls are touchable
Actual result: UI Controls doesn't respond to clicks
Reproducible with: 2021.1.9f1, 2021.1.13f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.8f1, 2021.2.0b1
VLNQA173, Microsoft Surface 4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used
Oct 26, 2021 12:05
Please fix it
Jul 16, 2021 06:44
Not only the UIs are not responsive, Input.touchCounts also always returns 0.
This issue seems much more than a UI one.