Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Tooltip is missing for Add (+) button in Particle system
Tooltip is missing for Add (+) button in Particle system.
In the particle system, under the Renderer parameter, for Mesh Render mode, the Tooltip for Add (+) button is missing in the inspector window. Refer attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project.
2. Hierarchy > Effects > Particle system.
3. Particle System > Inspector > Renderer > Render Mode > Mesh
6.Observe tooltip is missing for Add (+) button
Tooltip is missing for Add Mesh (+) button
Tooltip appears when the mouse has hovered on the properties
2021.2.0a16, 2021.1.6f1, 2020.3.7f1, 2019.4.25f1, 2018.4.34f1
Note: Tooltip appears for similar add (+) button in Game View tab for free aspect add button
Occurring on Mac 11.2.3 and windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible