Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Tooltip is missing for Add (+) button in Particle system
Tooltip is missing for Add (+) button in Particle system.
In the particle system, under the Renderer parameter, for Mesh Render mode, the Tooltip for Add (+) button is missing in the inspector window. Refer attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project.
2. Hierarchy > Effects > Particle system.
3. Particle System > Inspector > Renderer > Render Mode > Mesh
6.Observe tooltip is missing for Add (+) button
Tooltip is missing for Add Mesh (+) button
Tooltip appears when the mouse has hovered on the properties
2021.2.0a16, 2021.1.6f1, 2020.3.7f1, 2019.4.25f1, 2018.4.34f1
Note: Tooltip appears for similar add (+) button in Game View tab for free aspect add button
Occurring on Mac 11.2.3 and windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing
- [iOS] Background thread runs a few times slower when “application.targetFrameRate“ is set to 30 compared to 29 on some iOS devices
- Multiple Enum Flags not rendering correctly in the Editor when custom PropertyDrawer values are changed