Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Tooltip is missing for Add (+) button in Particle system
Tooltip is missing for Add (+) button in Particle system.
In the particle system, under the Renderer parameter, for Mesh Render mode, the Tooltip for Add (+) button is missing in the inspector window. Refer attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project.
2. Hierarchy > Effects > Particle system.
3. Particle System > Inspector > Renderer > Render Mode > Mesh
6.Observe tooltip is missing for Add (+) button
Tooltip is missing for Add Mesh (+) button
Tooltip appears when the mouse has hovered on the properties
2021.2.0a16, 2021.1.6f1, 2020.3.7f1, 2019.4.25f1, 2018.4.34f1
Note: Tooltip appears for similar add (+) button in Game View tab for free aspect add button
Occurring on Mac 11.2.3 and windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name