Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Tooltip is missing for Add (+) button in Particle system
Tooltip is missing for Add (+) button in Particle system.
In the particle system, under the Renderer parameter, for Mesh Render mode, the Tooltip for Add (+) button is missing in the inspector window. Refer attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project.
2. Hierarchy > Effects > Particle system.
3. Particle System > Inspector > Renderer > Render Mode > Mesh
6.Observe tooltip is missing for Add (+) button
Tooltip is missing for Add Mesh (+) button
Tooltip appears when the mouse has hovered on the properties
2021.2.0a16, 2021.1.6f1, 2020.3.7f1, 2019.4.25f1, 2018.4.34f1
Note: Tooltip appears for similar add (+) button in Game View tab for free aspect add button
Occurring on Mac 11.2.3 and windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Blackboard: Duplicated items numbers misses brackets
- [Android] TouchScreenKeyboard.active triggers an error when set to false in the Player
- [Android] Auto-correct suggestions show up over the "hidden zone" when typing text with TouchScreenKeyboard
- [Android] Clicks on the "hidden zone" remain blocked when TouchScreenKeyboard is active
- [URP][DX12] Black Game View window when URP Dynamic Resolution is enabled
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Verified on : Version: 2021.2.0a17