Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
Tool Handle is drawn on Object's Pivot Point while in the Center mode, when object's LineRenderer is below the MeshRenderer
When object has both MeshRenderer and LineRenderer, and it's LineRenderer is set to "Use World Space" and LineRenderer is below the MeshRenderer. Then, when ToolHandle is in the Center mode, it will actually be drawn not in the center between the Cube and the Line, but only on the Cube's Pivot point. (looks same as in the Pivot mode)
1. Open "Test" scene, from "LineRend_CenteredMode.zip"
2. Make sure "Tool Handle" is in Center mode.
3. Select "Cube" in the Hierarchy.
Expected result: Tool Handle should be in the middle between Cube and it's LineRenderer's line.
Actual result: Tool Handle is on Cube's Pivot point.
Reproducible with: 5.5.4p5, 5.6.4f1, 2017.1.1p4, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4
While Cube is selected, in Inspector, move "Line Renderer" up, so it's above the "Mesh Renderer".
Now the Tool Handle is actually in the middle.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New browser tab is not created when trying to open Package Manager hyperlinks by holding the Ctrl key and pressing the left mouse button
- [Mobile] NavigationSubmitEvent is not being triggered when the submit button is pressed on a mobile keyboard
- Materials render incorrect color when using the "require native16bit" pragma directive
- GUIUtility.hotControl controlID value does not change when clicking with the Left Mouse Button
- ScriptableObject.OnDestroy is not called after Respouces.UnloadUnusedAssets