Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 3.2.0-pre.3
Found in [Package]
[TMP] Unicode characters are not applied when setting text from prefab through script
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project "1400008.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" Scene
3. Enter Play mode
Expected result: The upper text prints "• The text that will be indented"
Actual result: The upper text prints "\u2022 The text that will be indented"
Reproducible with: 2.1.4, 2.2.0-preview.2 (2019.4.35f1), 3.0.6, 3.2.0-pre.2 (2020.3.27f1, 2021.2.10f1, 2022.1.0b6, 2022.2.0a3)
Could not test with: 4.0.0-pre.1 (2022.1.0b6, 2022.2.0a3) (fonts are broken with this package)
Note: The issue disappears when the text is edited while in Play mode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off