Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[TMP] "TextMeshPro - Dropdown" options text is distorted when creating for the first time
"TextMeshPro - Dropdown" text is distorted when creating a dropdown for the first time, not reproducible second time onwards.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > right-click > UI > Dropdown - TextMeshPro
3. Import TMP essential
4. Play scene
5. Open dropdown
Dropdown text is distorted/misaligned
Dropdown text displays properly
Works fine on creating a dropdown second time
2019.3.0a9, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.1.4f1
TextMeshPro Package Version:
2.0.1, 1.4.0, 1.3.0, 1.2.0
Windows 10 and Mac 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform