Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fix In Review for 2020.3.X
Planned for 2019.4.X
[TMP] [iOS] Password Input Field with Hidden Mobile Input deletes characters after re-focus
1. Open project in "ReproProject.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene.unity"
3. There is a TMP password Input Field in the Scene with "Hide Mobile Input" checked
4. The Text Field below displays what is written in the TMP password Input Field
5. Build the project for iOS and deploy it to an iOS device
6. Select the TMP Input Field and enter some text using the native iOS keyboard
7. De-focus the TMP Input Field by clicking on the background of the Application
8. Focus on the TMP Input field again and enter 2 characters
Unexpected behaviour: the character that was entered first in step 8 disappears (check note 1, 3)
Reproducible with: 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2020.1.0a26
VLNQA00310 iPad Pro 12.9 (iOS 13.4.1)
Not reproducible with:
N/A, Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960F), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
VLNQA00313, Huawei Y6 Ⅱ Compact (HUAWEI LYO-L01), Android 5.1, CPU: MediaTek MT6735, GPU: Mali-T720
VLNQA00140, Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505), Android 5.0.1, CPU: Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960, GPU: Adreno (TM) 320
1. This issue can be reproduced multiple times once the game has started by entering text in Input Field, defocusing it, focusing it and repeating from the part "entering text"
2. The issue has been backported to 2019.3, 2020.1 streams
3. A video is attached
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance