Search Issue Tracker
TMP InputField throws an InvalidOperationException on WebGL with .NET 4.6
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "937035.zip"
2. Make sure that scripting runtime version is set to .NET 4.6
3. Build & run 'ReproScene' for WebGL
Actual result: TextMesh Pro's InputField throws an InvalidOperationException
InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.
> Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'System.Globalization.CharUnicodeInfo' threw an exception.
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Not reproducible with .NET 3.5 scripting runtime version
Not reproducible on Standalone(Windows), UWP(.NET/IL2CPP)
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0b1, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.2.0b5
Fixed in 2018.1.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler