Search Issue Tracker
TMP InputField throws an InvalidOperationException on WebGL with .NET 4.6
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "937035.zip"
2. Make sure that scripting runtime version is set to .NET 4.6
3. Build & run 'ReproScene' for WebGL
Actual result: TextMesh Pro's InputField throws an InvalidOperationException
InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.
> Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'System.Globalization.CharUnicodeInfo' threw an exception.
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Not reproducible with .NET 3.5 scripting runtime version
Not reproducible on Standalone(Windows), UWP(.NET/IL2CPP)
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0b1, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.2.0b5
Fixed in 2018.1.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled
- Rigidbody Collision Detection mode cannot be updated after setting the isKinematic field to true then false during runtime
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build