Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 3.2.X, 4.0.X
Found in [Package]
TMP_FontAsset includes Creation Settings -> Character Sequence in builds
The field Character Sequence which is used to generate the FontAsset in the FontAsset Creator Window is being included in builds and leads to redundant string allocations at runtime. Customers are likely to use their entire localization tables as input when creating FontAssets, which adds up to megabytes of redundant memory usage.
Affects all versions
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on WriteParticleLineVertex when the "Generate Lighting Data" property is enabled in the Particle System
- UI overlay becomes visible in ray-traced reflections when HDR Color output is enabled
- Crash on EditorOnlyPlayerSettings::GetDefaultTextureCompressionFormat when switching or opening a specific project with Android or IOS Platform
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP