Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.5.0-preview.5
Found in [Package]
[TMP] Caret is aligned at the top of a text field when using Midline alignment
1. Open the project from the attached file "1219965.zip"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. In the Hierarchy go to Canvas > InputField > Text Area > Text
4. In the Inspector set Text alignment to Midline
5. Press on the input field in the Game View and inspect the placement of the marker
Expected result: Marker is vertically centered
Actual result: Marker is aligned at the top
Reproducible with: TMP 1.2.2(2017.4.38f1), TMP 1.5.0 - preview.4(2018.4.18f1, 2019.3.5f1), TMP 2.1.0 - preview.4(2020.1.0a14), TMP 3.0.0 - preview.4(2020.2.0a2)
Not reproducible with: TMP 1.5.0 - preview.5(2018.4.18f1, 2019.3.5f1), TMP 2.1.0 - preview.5(2020.1.0a14), TMP 3.0.0 - preview.5(2020.2.0a2)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR