Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
TLS Allocator error when using Asset Store Tools
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's project "Foriero Store.zip"
2. Click in the top menu on "Asset Store Tools"
3. Click on "Package Upload"
Expected results: No errors about TLS Allocator and allocation of bytes
Actual results: Errors about TLS Allocator and allocation of bytes
Reproducible with: 2020.2.1f1, 2020.2.6f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.2.0a6
Couldn't test with: 2020.2.0a1 - 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a1 - 2021.1.0b1 (because of errors caused by other issue: 1299815)
- It's also possible to reproduce the same error with other steps or actions on other versions (but it's only reliably reproducible with these steps)
- It might be more related to the project itself more than the Asset Store Tools (the project itself is corrupted in some way)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player
- Creating material variant produces errors if there is no Materials folder