Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
TLS Allocator error when using Asset Store Tools
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's project "Foriero Store.zip"
2. Click in the top menu on "Asset Store Tools"
3. Click on "Package Upload"
Expected results: No errors about TLS Allocator and allocation of bytes
Actual results: Errors about TLS Allocator and allocation of bytes
Reproducible with: 2020.2.1f1, 2020.2.6f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.2.0a6
Couldn't test with: 2020.2.0a1 - 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a1 - 2021.1.0b1 (because of errors caused by other issue: 1299815)
- It's also possible to reproduce the same error with other steps or actions on other versions (but it's only reliably reproducible with these steps)
- It might be more related to the project itself more than the Asset Store Tools (the project itself is corrupted in some way)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Serialized fields in the Inspector are not shown when the script is derived from the PropertyDrawer class
- [Search] Resizing docked Search window with search term throws errors in the Console
- [Vulkan][Android]Video Player displays cyan color instead of the video clip when the Player is built for Vulkan and is launched on an Nvidia Shield Android TV device
- [Android] Sometimes the Input Field container above the keyboard isn't fully visible
- Crash on PrepareScriptableLoopObjectData when entering Play Mode and letting the Editor run for a while