Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
TLS Allocator error when using Asset Store Tools
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's project "Foriero Store.zip"
2. Click in the top menu on "Asset Store Tools"
3. Click on "Package Upload"
Expected results: No errors about TLS Allocator and allocation of bytes
Actual results: Errors about TLS Allocator and allocation of bytes
Reproducible with: 2020.2.1f1, 2020.2.6f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.2.0a6
Couldn't test with: 2020.2.0a1 - 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a1 - 2021.1.0b1 (because of errors caused by other issue: 1299815)
- It's also possible to reproduce the same error with other steps or actions on other versions (but it's only reliably reproducible with these steps)
- It might be more related to the project itself more than the Asset Store Tools (the project itself is corrupted in some way)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets