Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is empty, null or invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
1. Open "Regedit" -> "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\TimeZoneInformation"
2. Change "TimeZoneKeyName" value data to gibberish
3. Create a New or Open an existing Project
4. In the Editor log find error: "TimeZoneNotFoundException: Exception of type 'System.TimeZoneNotFoundException' was thrown."
Expected Result: Unity handles invalid "TimeZoneKeyName" registry values
Actual Result: "TimeZoneNotFoundException" errors are thrown when the "TimeZoneKeyName" registry value is invalid and the Editor/Build is unusable
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0b5, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.9f1, 2019.2.0a4, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.1.9f2
Did not reproduce on: 2020.1.0a8, 2019.3.0b6, 2017.4.33f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- OnValueChange persistent listeners are not being called when "Enter Play Mode Settings" options is checked
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- [UIR] Certain items in the window bounce/flicker when resizing the window and the display scaling is set to 125% or 150%