Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Timeline's animation track does not refresh after changing Track Offsets
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Select Cube in the scene
3. Select Cube animation track in the Timeline Window (notice the record button on the track)
4. Change Track Offsets to "Apply Transform Offsets"
Expected results: Changing Track Offsets reloads the track and record button does not disappear
Actual results: Record button on the track disappears after changing Track Offsets and only reappears after reloading the timeline window
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.1.0b10
Regression introduced in 2019.2.0a8
Note: Changing Track Offsets from "Apply Transform Offsets" to "Auto" now allows you to record because the window is not refreshed and the record button is no longer disabled
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- ChangeSets are not detected when created via Editor Scripts
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"