Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Timeline] When deleting a track that has a binding, the director will keep a reference to the binding
1) Create timeline
2) Add a track which needs a binding
3) Assign a binding to the track
4) Save scene, run following script (see comments)
5) Remove the the track, then run the script again
The playable director still contains a reference to the bound object, even though the track doesn't exist.
Expected: the playable director should not contain a reference to a bound object if the track does not exist.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file