Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Timeline] When deleting a track that has a binding, the director will keep a reference to the binding
1) Create timeline
2) Add a track which needs a binding
3) Assign a binding to the track
4) Save scene, run following script (see comments)
5) Remove the the track, then run the script again
The playable director still contains a reference to the bound object, even though the track doesn't exist.
Expected: the playable director should not contain a reference to a bound object if the track does not exist.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SRP Batcher compatibility of the same shader changes when changing Graphics API for Windows from OpenGLES3 to Direct3D11
- Crash on PhysicsManager::AwakeFromLoad when entering Play Mode
- Freeze/crash on MemoryProfilerStats::UnregisterObject when DownloadHandlerTexture is used and Texture2D is already destroyed
- Nested Prefab structure breaks when Redoing override operation
- Crash on Scripting::ScriptingWrapperFor(Object*) when opening project