Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Timeline] When deleting a track that has a binding, the director will keep a reference to the binding
1) Create timeline
2) Add a track which needs a binding
3) Assign a binding to the track
4) Save scene, run following script (see comments)
5) Remove the the track, then run the script again
The playable director still contains a reference to the bound object, even though the track doesn't exist.
Expected: the playable director should not contain a reference to a bound object if the track does not exist.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] Empty error appears in the Console window when certain files are present in the project with macOS Catalina
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window