Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Timeline] When deleting a track that has a binding, the director will keep a reference to the binding
1) Create timeline
2) Add a track which needs a binding
3) Assign a binding to the track
4) Save scene, run following script (see comments)
5) Remove the the track, then run the script again
The playable director still contains a reference to the bound object, even though the track doesn't exist.
Expected: the playable director should not contain a reference to a bound object if the track does not exist.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes on PersistentManager::InstanceIDToLocalSerializedObjectIdentifier when reimporting an asset
- [iOS] iPhone XR texture issues when using a vertex shader
- [macOS] Returned systemWidth and systemHeight are half of the correct values when using Display.main
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API