Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Timeline] When deleting a track that has a binding, the director will keep a reference to the binding
1) Create timeline
2) Add a track which needs a binding
3) Assign a binding to the track
4) Save scene, run following script (see comments)
5) Remove the the track, then run the script again
The playable director still contains a reference to the bound object, even though the track doesn't exist.
Expected: the playable director should not contain a reference to a bound object if the track does not exist.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position