Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.1
Fixed in 1.1.0
Found in [Package]
Timeline in-line curve keys no longer have a contextual menu for keys
When editing keys using the in-line curves of Timeline, RMB-click on a key no longer pops a contextual menu for changing interpolation type.
- create a cube and a couple keys in Timeline.
- expose the in-line curves and RMB-click on a key...
bug: nothing happens.
expected: key interpolation contextual menu appears.
this is a regression.
Version 2019.2.0a7 (d06a032e8889)
NOT repro in…
Version 2019.2.0a6 (5612105fae18)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name