Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.1
Fixed in 1.1.0
Found in [Package]
Timeline in-line curve keys no longer have a contextual menu for keys
When editing keys using the in-line curves of Timeline, RMB-click on a key no longer pops a contextual menu for changing interpolation type.
- create a cube and a couple keys in Timeline.
- expose the in-line curves and RMB-click on a key...
bug: nothing happens.
expected: key interpolation contextual menu appears.
this is a regression.
Version 2019.2.0a7 (d06a032e8889)
NOT repro in…
Version 2019.2.0a6 (5612105fae18)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows 11] Package Manager Features are displayed incorrectly after moving the mouse
- Android Install Location changes when Exporting Project
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script