Search Issue Tracker
[Timeline] First few frames of the timeline is played twice, causing audio glitch
Load the project attached
Open the scene 1
Open New Timeline in the timeline editor
Play the scene
Note that the first few samples of the audio is being played twice. This seems to be because of the timeline which is playing the first few frames multiple times.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode