Search Issue Tracker
[Timeline] First few frames of the timeline is played twice, causing audio glitch
Load the project attached
Open the scene 1
Open New Timeline in the timeline editor
Play the scene
Note that the first few samples of the audio is being played twice. This seems to be because of the timeline which is playing the first few frames multiple times.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline