Search Issue Tracker
[Timeline] First few frames of the timeline is played twice, causing audio glitch
Load the project attached
Open the scene 1
Open New Timeline in the timeline editor
Play the scene
Note that the first few samples of the audio is being played twice. This seems to be because of the timeline which is playing the first few frames multiple times.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [Profiler] Only the first frame gets highlighted in the CPU Usage chart when selecting samples in the Hierarchy
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source