Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[Timeline] ExposedReference class cannot have references to scene objects when used in Playable Track asset class
1. Open the "Test" scene from the attached project "ExposedReferenceTest.zip";
2. Select "Director" game object and open the Timeline editor;
3. Select "TestPlayableClip" in the timeline and click "Exposed Reference" in the inspector, and see it provides references to the scene objects;
4. Select "Test Playable Track" in the timeline and click "Exposed Reference" in the inspector again.
Expected results: Exposed Reference will display references to assets and scene objects;
Actual results: it only provides references to the project assets for Playable Track.
Reproducible on: 5.6.4p3, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1f1, 2017.3.0f2, 2018.1.0a7.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle