Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[Timeline] ExposedReference class cannot have references to scene objects when used in Playable Track asset class
1. Open the "Test" scene from the attached project "ExposedReferenceTest.zip";
2. Select "Director" game object and open the Timeline editor;
3. Select "TestPlayableClip" in the timeline and click "Exposed Reference" in the inspector, and see it provides references to the scene objects;
4. Select "Test Playable Track" in the timeline and click "Exposed Reference" in the inspector again.
Expected results: Exposed Reference will display references to assets and scene objects;
Actual results: it only provides references to the project assets for Playable Track.
Reproducible on: 5.6.4p3, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1f1, 2017.3.0f2, 2018.1.0a7.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)