Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Timeline Editor: Changing the Timeline Asset in a PlayableDirector does not refresh the Timeline Window
- Open the Timeline Editor
- Select a GameObject
- Add a new Playable Directory Component using the Inspector
- Assign a Timeline Asset to the Playable Director using the Inspector
Result: The Timeline Editor displays the message "To start creating a timeline, select a GameObject" even though one is already selected. Switching back and forth between elements in the hierarchy properly updates the Timeline Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect