Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Timeline Editor: Changing the Timeline Asset in a PlayableDirector does not refresh the Timeline Window
- Open the Timeline Editor
- Select a GameObject
- Add a new Playable Directory Component using the Inspector
- Assign a Timeline Asset to the Playable Director using the Inspector
Result: The Timeline Editor displays the message "To start creating a timeline, select a GameObject" even though one is already selected. Switching back and forth between elements in the hierarchy properly updates the Timeline Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released