Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.12
Found in [Package]
Timeline Curves view zooms vertically when moving clip
In the Timeline in-line curves, the view zooms vertically when moving the clip, making the curves smaller and smaller, the more you move the clip. See attached gif
- animate a cube in Timeline
- convert track to clip track
- open the inline curves
- select and move clip...
bug: curves get smaller as you move the clip
expected: curves view framing/zoom factor should not change when moving the clip
this is a regression...
repro with Timeline 1.2.11
not repro with Timeline 1.2.10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly