Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.12
Found in [Package]
Timeline Curves view zooms vertically when moving clip
In the Timeline in-line curves, the view zooms vertically when moving the clip, making the curves smaller and smaller, the more you move the clip. See attached gif
- animate a cube in Timeline
- convert track to clip track
- open the inline curves
- select and move clip...
bug: curves get smaller as you move the clip
expected: curves view framing/zoom factor should not change when moving the clip
this is a regression...
repro with Timeline 1.2.11
not repro with Timeline 1.2.10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"