Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.12
Found in [Package]
Timeline Curves view zooms vertically when moving clip
In the Timeline in-line curves, the view zooms vertically when moving the clip, making the curves smaller and smaller, the more you move the clip. See attached gif
- animate a cube in Timeline
- convert track to clip track
- open the inline curves
- select and move clip...
bug: curves get smaller as you move the clip
expected: curves view framing/zoom factor should not change when moving the clip
this is a regression...
repro with Timeline 1.2.11
not repro with Timeline 1.2.10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'