Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
Timeline clip name is not saved after renaming it
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open Timeline window
3. Select "GameObjectTimeline" in Project view
4. Select clip "recorded" in timeline view
5. Rename it in the inspector
6. Save it and reopen unity
Result: clip is still named "recorded"
Expected: clip name change should be detected so afterwards it could be saved
Workaround: clicking on "GameObject" in Hierarchy view and editing clip name in the inspector records changes as expected.
Reproduced on: 2107.1.0f2, 2017.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing
- [VFX] SMR sampling first frame after culling in T-Pose
- Can't select color from Editor with color picker when Unity Editor is on Secondary monitor
- [Linux] "Error while reading movie" errors in Learning templates due to unsupported .mov video format
- [Android] Crash with Signal 11 when opening app from floating icon state