Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
Timeline clip name is not saved after renaming it
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open Timeline window
3. Select "GameObjectTimeline" in Project view
4. Select clip "recorded" in timeline view
5. Rename it in the inspector
6. Save it and reopen unity
Result: clip is still named "recorded"
Expected: clip name change should be detected so afterwards it could be saved
Workaround: clicking on "GameObject" in Hierarchy view and editing clip name in the inspector records changes as expected.
Reproduced on: 2107.1.0f2, 2017.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button