Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
Timeline clip name is not saved after renaming it
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open Timeline window
3. Select "GameObjectTimeline" in Project view
4. Select clip "recorded" in timeline view
5. Rename it in the inspector
6. Save it and reopen unity
Result: clip is still named "recorded"
Expected: clip name change should be detected so afterwards it could be saved
Workaround: clicking on "GameObject" in Hierarchy view and editing clip name in the inspector records changes as expected.
Reproduced on: 2107.1.0f2, 2017.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Character Controller's change of position in OnCharacterControllerHit is ignored
- [Oculus | Singlepass] View in headset renders upside down IN headset/compositor mirror with Oculus/Singlepass
- Surface Shader bug: #pragma hardware_tier_variants generates corrupt UV's
- [VideoImporter] Video files moved from StreamingAssets to Assets folder shows MovieTexture importer settings
- Render texture is mirrored when Camera's Clear Flags are set to Don't Clear