Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
Timeline clip name is not saved after renaming it
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open Timeline window
3. Select "GameObjectTimeline" in Project view
4. Select clip "recorded" in timeline view
5. Rename it in the inspector
6. Save it and reopen unity
Result: clip is still named "recorded"
Expected: clip name change should be detected so afterwards it could be saved
Workaround: clicking on "GameObject" in Hierarchy view and editing clip name in the inspector records changes as expected.
Reproduced on: 2107.1.0f2, 2017.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Wrong depth texture when using SetTargetBuffers when anti-aliasing is higher than 1
- .NET 4.6 EqualityComparer.Equals yields different results from .NET 3.5 on UnityEngine.Object
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector