Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Timeline Animation skips sampling when an Animation has a sharp transitioning
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project "ScalingFrameLate.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Select "Head" GameObject
4. In the TimeLine window Transition from Frame 7 to 8 (nothing happens)
Expected results: Keyframed actions are performed when a certain frame is reached in the Timeline
Actual results: Frame is skipped in the TimeLine and its action performed in the next frame with incorrect values
Reproducible with: 2019.1.13f1, 2019.2.0f2, 2019.3.0a11
Not Reproducible with: 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.0a10
Note: Version lower than 2019.1.0a11 fails to load the animation
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'