Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Timeline Animation skips sampling when an Animation has a sharp transitioning
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project "ScalingFrameLate.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Select "Head" GameObject
4. In the TimeLine window Transition from Frame 7 to 8 (nothing happens)
Expected results: Keyframed actions are performed when a certain frame is reached in the Timeline
Actual results: Frame is skipped in the TimeLine and its action performed in the next frame with incorrect values
Reproducible with: 2019.1.13f1, 2019.2.0f2, 2019.3.0a11
Not Reproducible with: 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.0a10
Note: Version lower than 2019.1.0a11 fails to load the animation
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Camera.WorldToScreenPoint is producing different behavior with dynamic resolution
- Gray color does not equal gray when comparing Color.gray and Color.gray