Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Timeline Animation skips sampling when an Animation has a sharp transitioning
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project "ScalingFrameLate.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Select "Head" GameObject
4. In the TimeLine window Transition from Frame 7 to 8 (nothing happens)
Expected results: Keyframed actions are performed when a certain frame is reached in the Timeline
Actual results: Frame is skipped in the TimeLine and its action performed in the next frame with incorrect values
Reproducible with: 2019.1.13f1, 2019.2.0f2, 2019.3.0a11
Not Reproducible with: 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.0a10
Note: Version lower than 2019.1.0a11 fails to load the animation
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PropertyDrawer is unresponsive when ReorderableList() and DoList() is used
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script