Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Timeline Animation skips sampling when an Animation has a sharp transitioning
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project "ScalingFrameLate.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Select "Head" GameObject
4. In the TimeLine window Transition from Frame 7 to 8 (nothing happens)
Expected results: Keyframed actions are performed when a certain frame is reached in the Timeline
Actual results: Frame is skipped in the TimeLine and its action performed in the next frame with incorrect values
Reproducible with: 2019.1.13f1, 2019.2.0f2, 2019.3.0a11
Not Reproducible with: 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.0a10
Note: Version lower than 2019.1.0a11 fails to load the animation
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An error message is displayed when any type of file is saved outside the project's assets folder
- [iOS] 'Automatically add capabilites' doesn't work
- UI is rendered on the Camera with the UI excluded in the Culling Mask
- [UI Toolkit][Android] Text field becomes multiline during edition in the Player when the Multiline option is disabled in the UI document TexField settings
- BadImageFormatException is being thrown after creating URP or HDRP Template Projects